New Friend New Friend

really?

how can anyone think this is quality

SW GANGSTA RAP 2 SW GANGSTA RAP 2

wow

man ur horrible animations skills overlaying a beautiful piece of work by bentfram sickens me.. please do do this shit

Selfish Child Selfish Child

man

why would u put that on here? u obviously wanted some reconigtion, and well ur geting it, that was lame. dont waste ur time and anyone elese with stupid shit dog?

Crawling Video Crawling Video

nice

nice small ammount of artwork. it makes ya think, and i give ya props for that. but theres not much too it all really.

16-Bit VS 8-Bit 16-Bit VS 8-Bit

ehh

had its funny parts, but massivly played out homie. its just nothing we havent seen before.

Tales of Nosu Tales of Nosu

pretty shweet

damn goood, i hope ur making somthin to follow this

MK: Smoke MK: Smoke

kinda stupid

wow man thats pretty retarded. its ok of an idea, but didnt actuly do anything, u just got all the stuff and pasted it in, kinda lame man, kinda lame

a SUPER joint a SUPER joint

sigh

that was fuking retarded

David & Goliath David & Goliath

hahahah

Good shit manm thats refreshing.

Behind the Hero: Mario Behind the Hero: Mario

UR A FUCKIN IDIOT

I cant belive u tryed to redo my whoole fukin anamation. That was so fukin shitty and u stole it man u should die. U COMPLETLY STOLE THAT IDEA> "Behind the game: MARIO" that shit was already done and u fuckin stole it, then u do a piss poor job. U really should be killed

Omnibus responds:

First, I didn't steal your idea. I didn't even know about your crappy movie until you just brought that up. Second, we had Behind the Hero: Link out before Mario, this was just the sequel cuz people liked the first one.